- 4 -6 canned chipotle chiles
- 1 1⁄2 liters milk (liters and quarts are almost equivalent)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (225 g) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ready to serve crouton
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, process the cream cheese and chipotle chiles with the milk and water till homogenous.
- Pass mixture though a strainer.
- Melt butter in a pot on low heat and pour the strained mixture there.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened and season with salt.
- You may serve it with croutons.