1/3 Photos of "cream" of Chicken Soup
From "Dining In"; I've always wanted to find a kosher "cream of chicken soup" recipe, and now I have one! I had to play around a bit with the amount of liquids, especially when cooking the rice because I used an immersion blender... it might work okay as listed with a food processor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil until clear.
- 2Add water and rice and cook until soft.
- 3Blend with hand blender or puree in food processor and return to pot.
- 4Mix in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Note: The "cream" in this soup is made by blending rice. You can add less water, if you like a thicker soup.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "cream" of Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 254.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g