Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like to make everything from scratch this is the recipe for you. I also use it because my Grandson is allergic to milk and we don't have to worry about what is in what we make from scratch!
- 3 cups prepared chicken bouillon
- 3 small potatoes, peeled & diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & diced
- 1 cup celery & leaves, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Bring bouillon to a boil.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery and salt & pepper and return to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour into blender and liquify.
- Serve Hot. If soup is too thick, use additional bouillon to thin.
Good recipe, although I wouldn't really call it "from scratch" as it starts with prepared chicken bouillon.