Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Had this at my sister-in-law's. She got the recipe from a friend. So easy and so good!
Make and share this Cream of Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken breasts until fully cooked (after cooking, cube, shred, or leave whole).
- Put in casserole dish and set aside.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, and cheese together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes (until hot).
- Sprinkle with lemon juice during last 5 minutes of baking.
This recipe was great. I boiled the chicken for 20 mins, and added frozen veggies (southwestern was great) before I put it into the oven. Also I noticed that you should stir the chicken and the broth concoction together before baking.