Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
6 WW points per serving
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, prepared according to package directions
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Add vegetables, chicken, broth and onion salt. Heat through.
- NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat Milk and 1 can (14.5 fl. oz.) light or fat-free chicken broth. Proceed as above.