Recipe by All-Natural-Nut
great way to use up wilted celery; tastes fantastic; easy to make because it all gets blended with a blender!
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb celery & leaves, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup buttermilk or 1 cup kefir
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large dutch oven, saute onion til translucent.
- add garlic and saute just a couple minutes.
- add the rest of the ingredients and cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- puree ingredients with a stick blender
- add water or milk to thin (or cream if you wish!).