great way to use up wilted celery; tastes fantastic; easy to make because it all gets blended with a blender!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large dutch oven, saute onion til translucent.
- 2add garlic and saute just a couple minutes.
- 3add the rest of the ingredients and cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- 4puree ingredients with a stick blender
- 5add water or milk to thin (or cream if you wish!).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Celery Soup
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 1083.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g