Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light, creamy, low-fat soup.
Make and share this Cream of Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Pour 1/2 cup vegetable broth into a large saucepan.
- Bring to boil over med-high heat& cook onion& leek, reducing heat to medium, and stirring often until vegetables are soft, (about 7 minutes).
- Add rest of broth, cauliflower& potatoes.
- Bring to boil over med-high heat.
- Cover& reduce heat to medium low,& simmer until potatoes& cauliflower are soft enough to puree.
- Using a food processor or immersion blender, puree the soup then return to pot to gently warm.
- Add salt& freshly ground pepper to taste.