Light, creamy, low-fat soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1/2 cup vegetable broth into a large saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil over med-high heat& cook onion& leek, reducing heat to medium, and stirring often until vegetables are soft, (about 7 minutes).
- 3Add rest of broth, cauliflower& potatoes.
- 4Bring to boil over med-high heat.
- 5Cover& reduce heat to medium low,& simmer until potatoes& cauliflower are soft enough to puree.
- 6Using a food processor or immersion blender, puree the soup then return to pot to gently warm.
- 7Add salt& freshly ground pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: