1/1 Photo of Cream of Cauliflower Soup
1 hr 5 mins
This soup is very good and fast and easy. Its great on a cool winter evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big stock pot add cauliflower,celery,onion, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook until tender,about 1 hour.
- 3Cool,then put thru a Blender.
- 4Pour back into pot,add Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg and cream.
- 5Cook until heated thru.
- 6Serve with nice bread or rolls.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 543.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g