- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 2 stalks celery, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 -6 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup light cream (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a big stock pot add cauliflower,celery,onion, salt and pepper.
- Cook until tender,about 1 hour.
- Cool,then put thru a Blender.
- Pour back into pot,add Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg and cream.
- Cook until heated thru.
- Serve with nice bread or rolls.