This soup is very good and fast and easy. Its great on a cool winter evening.
Make and share this Cream of Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a big stock pot add cauliflower,celery,onion, salt and pepper.
- Cook until tender,about 1 hour.
- Cool,then put thru a Blender.
- Pour back into pot,add Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg and cream.
- Cook until heated thru.
- Serve with nice bread or rolls.
Nice dish! It takes me more than one hour, but it's worth it. The Worcestershire sauce really gives it what it needs. I melted some cheddar 5 min before serving.
Very good. I used 6 cups chicken broth to cook the vegetables, and added a teaspoon of minced garlic. The nutmeg adds a nice taste. This makes a nice smooth soup with a good flavor.
Very rich tasting soup and a good flavor. I used 6 cups of the chicken broth and the cream when I made this.