Recipe by Dotty2
This is an easy delicious soup. Wonderful served as a start for a dinner party or great for a quick lunch. Enjoy with some crusty rolls any time of the year..
Top Review by Gerry
GREAT SOUP! One of the easiest soups ever. Not only easy but absolutely delicious. Creamy and rich with a wonderfully appealing color. I too didn't have the Cheese Wizz but had an extra container of Philadelphia chive and onion spreadable on hand which worked really well. Used a generous cup of half and half. Did have fresh dill on hand which I snipped in - can't wait to make this with dill fresh from the garden. Made for the AUZ/NZ Swap. Another of your recipes that is going into my Favorites Collection! Thank you Dot!
- 4 -5 potatoes, diced or 4 cups diced potatoes
- 6 -8 carrots, diced or 4 cups diced carrots
- 1⁄2-1 cup Cheez Whiz, to taste (cheese spread)
- 1⁄2 cup cereal cream (to taste)
- fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Put carrots and potatoes in saucepan and just cover with water (no Salt)Boil Potatoes and carrots until tender. Do not drain.
- Mash using hand blender,or kitchen blender.
- Add Cheez Whiz according to taste.
- Add half and half to taste.
- add fresh dill to taste.