Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very nice soup for lunch, very summery flavors. This has always turned out wonderfully.
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 16 ounces lemon yogurt or 16 ounces peach yogurt or 16 ounces vanilla yogurt
- fresh sliced strawberry
- In a food processor or blender blend the cantaloupe for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- Process for an additional 10 seconds.
- Add the cream and honey.
- Scrape down the sides and process an additional 10 seconds.
- Pour the cantaloupe mixture into a bowl and fold in the yogurt.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- To serve place in a bowl and garnish with fresh strawberries.
This is a very good and inspirational recipe. I used cardamom instead of cinnamon. I used only 1/4 c. lemon juice, Splenda instead of honey, and omitted the heavy cream. It was delicious and refreshing. Thanks for posting this recipe.