A very nice soup for lunch, very summery flavors. This has always turned out wonderfully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor or blender blend the cantaloupe for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 2Add the orange juice, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- 3Process for an additional 10 seconds.
- 4Add the cream and honey.
- 5Scrape down the sides and process an additional 10 seconds.
- 6Pour the cantaloupe mixture into a bowl and fold in the yogurt.
- 7Refrigerate for several hours.
- 8To serve place in a bowl and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Cantaloupe Soup
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g