Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my all-time favorites. Plus, it's super easy!
Make and share this Cream of Broccoli Supreme Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium head of broccoli, washed and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 quart half-and-half or 1 quart milk
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper
- Saute broccoli, celery, and onions in butter in large kettle. Add mushrooms and cook until soft. Blend in salt, pepper, soup, and half and half and cook on medium until warm through. Do not boil. Add avocado, stir, and serve.