Baby Kato's Note:
I am not a huge fan of broccoli but I do love this soup. It's so good, that I don't even mind the broccoli. I hope you will try this quick and easy to make dish. I promise, you will not be disappointed, my granddaughter loves this soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil the broccoli 5 minutes.
- 2Saute the onion in butter for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the potato, broth and spices, bring it to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 4Next add the broccoli and simmer another 5 minutes.
- 5Process with a food blender until smooth.
- 6Return to pan and add the milk, heat to boil, serve warm and enjoy.
- 7You may garnish with shredded cheddar if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g