Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very simple recipe from my Pillsbury Cookbook. I always double it, but the proportions below are as written in the cookbook. Also, I never pre cook my broccoli.
- In medium sauce pan,saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Cook one minute.
- Gradually stir in chicken broth and milk.
- Cook until slightly thickened; stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Stir in broccoli, lemon juice, and garlic powder.
- Heat thoroughly.