1/1 Photo of Cream of Broccoli Soup
You say, "NUTMEG" and I think "BAKING". But I was so wrong. Just a small amount in this soup makes such a difference. I honestly don't remember where I saw this recipe as it was a few years ago.....but it is so good. Its EASY....QUICK....FLAVORFUL....and best of all....all the ingredients are in the pantry or freezer, of most of us, to throw together at a moments notice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli, onion, and broth for 6 mins in your soup pot.
- 2In saucepan, melt butter, flour, and salt together.
- 3Add milk, cream, and nutmeg to butter/flour mixture.
- 4Heat to a cream sauce consistency.
- 5Add sauce to the broccoli mixture in soup pot.
- 6Serve Hot.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.8
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 980.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g