1/1 Photo of Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
An easy and filling soup. This came from Saving Dinner - one of my favorite cookbooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in soup pot and add onion. Cook until translucent.
- 2Add broccoli and chicken broth and cook until tender.
- 3Add mashed potatoes & mix thoroughly. Heat for 5 minute.
- 4Add milk and heat some more.
- 5Add cheddar cheese.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Note: I like to add cream cheese, sour cream, and onion salt to my mashed potatoes. This makes them so yummy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 638.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g