Jo Coburn's Note:
saving dinner, winter, week 6 Serving suggestions- big salad and whole grain rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a soup pot heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion.
- 2When onion is translucent add broccoli and chicken broth.
- 3Cook until broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes or so.
- 4Add mashed potatoes, mixing well until incorporated.
- 5Heat for 5 minutes, then add milk and bring back up to temperature.
- 6Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted through.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 647.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g