This is from the 1975 Lubbock Christian University Associates cookbook. (The contributed is Mrs. A.G. Thornton) It sounds like a unique soup and I plan to try it soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk, soup, tuna, lemon peel and seasonings in saucepan; heat but do not boil.
- 2Peel avocado and remove pit.
- 3Shred avocado into soup and heat.
- 4Pour into serving bowls; garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Avocado Soup
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 616.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g