Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Layered creamy finger jello. A great snack for kids. For diabetic snack, use sugar free flavored gelatin. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 3 envelopes of knox gelatin
- 3 (3 ounce) boxesof flavored gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a large bowl combine Knox with flavored gelatin.
- Add boiled water and stir until jello is dissolved.
- Stir in cream and pour into a 9x9 dish.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into small rectangular blocks and serve.