Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb mussels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup table cream or 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- Rinse the mussels.
- Chop the celery, onions, carrots and garlic.
- In a medium sized pot, saute the onions, garlic, celery and carrots together and saute for around 2 minutes.
- Add the mussels and saute with the onions, celery, carrots, and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the broth and white wine and then boil until the mussel's open.
- Add the cream while switching the temperature to medium and stir.