1/1 Photo of Cream Fresh Cauliflower Soup
We really enjoy this soup. If you like cauliflower you have to try this, its full of flavor and pretty simple too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in butter until tender.
- 2Break cauliflower into florets.
- 3Combine onion, cauliflower, chicken broth and bouillon.
- 4Simmer about 10-15 minutes.
- 5Return puree to pan and add milk, cheese and curry powder.
- 6Combine cornstarch and water.
- 7Stir into hot soup and heat slowly until slightly thick.
- 8Serve with seasoned croutons.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Fresh Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 377.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.1 g