Recipe by mommyoffour
We really enjoy this soup. If you like cauliflower you have to try this, its full of flavor and pretty simple too.
Top Review by *Parsley*
The curry powder and swiss cheese set this apart from the usual cream of cauliflower soup. I used a mild, sweet curry powder for this. Thanx for a new and different cauliflower soup. I'll be making this again.
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 lbs fresh cauliflower
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Break cauliflower into florets.
- Combine onion, cauliflower, chicken broth and bouillon.
- Simmer about 10-15 minutes.
- Return puree to pan and add milk, cheese and curry powder.
- Combine cornstarch and water.
- Stir into hot soup and heat slowly until slightly thick.
- Serve with seasoned croutons.