Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
We really enjoy this soup. If you like cauliflower you have to try this, its full of flavor and pretty simple too.
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Break cauliflower into florets.
- Combine onion, cauliflower, chicken broth and bouillon.
- Simmer about 10-15 minutes.
- Return puree to pan and add milk, cheese and curry powder.
- Combine cornstarch and water.
- Stir into hot soup and heat slowly until slightly thick.
- Serve with seasoned croutons.
The curry powder and swiss cheese set this apart from the usual cream of cauliflower soup. I used a mild, sweet curry powder for this. Thanx for a new and different cauliflower soup. I'll be making this again.