Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
This is my favourite cream filling to use in chocolate cupcakes. Just fill in a pastry bag and pipe it into the cupcakes from the top, when they are cooled. Frost cupcakes as usual or just dig in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat butter and shortening together until smooth.
- 2Blend in confectioners' sugar and pinch of salt (if butter is unsalted).
- 3Gradually beat in 3 tablespoons milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 4Beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Fill a pastry bag with a small tip.
- 6Push tip through top and fill each cupcake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Filling for Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g