1 hr 10 mins
Seafood Puffs...no, not the magic dragon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water and butter in a saucepan until boiling point.
- 2Then, blend in the flour.
- 3Beat the batter until it forms a paste and remove from heat when it starts to shape into a ball.
- 4Blend in flaked fish and add the eggs (one at a time) until you have a thick batter.
- 5Use teaspoons to form one inch balls.
- 6Place on a baking sheet for fifteen minutes at 400 degrees, then turn the heat down to 350 for another 15 minutes, until golden.
- 7Cool slightly.
- 8Whip cream and cayenne together until slighly stiff.
- 9Using a kitchen syringe, inject each puff with one teaspoon of spicy cream.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream filled seafood puffs
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 43.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: