Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very quick & simple dessert! Topping additions ... berries, cool whip, almonds, pecans
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds (optional) or 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of honey, stir in almonds/pecans.
- Unroll cresent roll dough; seperate into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 rounded tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each triangle; roll up loosely starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls on ungreased baking sheet; curve each into cresent shape. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 12-14 minute or until brown. Serve rolls warm, drizzled with remaining honey & any topping you like!
These are wonderful, melt in your mouth goodness... I had some chopped walnuts & brown sugar mixture left over from another recipe so I used that instead of almonds or pecans. Thanks for a great recipe.
1st - make sure you read the recipe - 2 tbsp goes in with the cream cheese, and 1 tbsp is used for a drizzle! Even though I missed that direction and put all 3 tbsp of honey in with the cream cheese, it still turned out really delicious. It tastes like something from Greece! YUMMY!! Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring '08.
Mmmm, these tasted like cream cheese danish. I modified this recipe slightly, but only in technique. I used three packages of crescents and sliced each triangle into two so could have appetizer style crescents. Mixed up my filling and used a pastry brush to "goop" it on. Rolled them up, then baked for 9 minutes using the temp on the dough package. When they cooled, I drizzled half of them with honey and half with some melted nutella...mmmm. Everyone at our cookie exchange and at work the next day loved these. Thanks Mommy2taylor!