Recipe by mommy2taylor
Very quick & simple dessert! Topping additions ... berries, cool whip, almonds, pecans
Top Review by Nasseh
These are wonderful, melt in your mouth goodness... I had some chopped walnuts & brown sugar mixture left over from another recipe so I used that instead of almonds or pecans. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds (optional) or 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of honey, stir in almonds/pecans.
- Unroll cresent roll dough; seperate into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 rounded tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each triangle; roll up loosely starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls on ungreased baking sheet; curve each into cresent shape. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 12-14 minute or until brown. Serve rolls warm, drizzled with remaining honey & any topping you like!