1/1 Photo of Cream Filled Crepes With Tart Cherry Sauce
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This luscious dish can be made for breakfast or dessert. Sweet prepared crepes surround a rich cream filling and topped with a tart cherry sauce. Add dollops of whip topping and you've created something special in no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 prepared crepes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 20 ounces frozen pitted cherries, thawed (Preferrably sour cherries)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 tablespoons whipped topping, thawed
- 1CREPES FILLING: Beat cream cheese and mascarpone with splenda until smooth.
- 2Drop heaping Tablespoon onto center of prepared crepe and roll like a burrito.
- 3Heat oil on medium heat and cook crepes for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 4SAUCE: Bring cherries, sugar, cranberry juice and 1/3 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat stirring often.
- 5Stir 1/4 cup water and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth. Stir into the boiling cherry mixture. Return to a boil stirring constantly.
- 6Cook until thickened (about 1 minute) Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- 7Top cream filled crepes with Cherry Sauce and a dollop (1 Tbls) of Whipped Topping on each crepe.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Filled Crepes With Tart Cherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: