Rich chocolate, cake-like cookies with a creamy filling.
Make and share this Cream-Filled Chocolate Cookies (Like Oreo Cakesters) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa together into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix together.
- Drop chocolate batter by teaspoons about 3-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Beat filling ingredients together until creamy.
- Put the white filling between two cooled chocolate cookies like a sandwich, then wrap in plastic wrap.