Midwest Maven's Note:
Banana and chocolate, nuts, and creamy yummy-ness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package banana cake mix
- 3/4 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1Cream Cheese Filling:.
- 2Combine cream cheese, sugar, and egg in a small bowl and beat until smooth.
- 3Stir in mini chocolate chips, and set the filling aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 3 dozen muffin pan cups (2 1/2 inch) with liners.
- 5Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- 6Fill prepared muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
- 7Spoon about 1 teaspoonful of the cream cheese filling into the center of each cupcake.
- 8Combine nuts and sugar in a small bowl and sprinkle about 1 teaspoonful over top of each cupcake.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into cake portion comes out clean.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream-Filled Banana Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cake mix