Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I saw this with potatoe sausage patties on 30 min meals and I can't wait to try it. On the show Rachel used Kerrygold butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small bits
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lb farmhouse cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 blades fresh chives, chopped
- Heat a medium nonstick pan with butter over medium-low heat.
- Whisk eggs with cream and salt and pepper.
- Scramble eggs soft only, then stir in cheese and chives. Continue to cook a minute more, then serve.
These are some of the most flavorful, tender, decadent and creamy eggs I've ever tasted. The cream makes a huge difference! And cooking them just under ensures a beautiful finished product. I used fewer chives simply because I'd unknowingly depleted my supply, but otherwise made as directed. Wonderful!