Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband got this recipe from the Phil Donahue show years ago. It has become a great dish to serve for company because it's relatively quick to make and delicious to eat.
- Melt margarine in nonstick frying pan.
- Add chicken to pan, cover, cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Combine whipping cream with curry powder in small bowl, set aside.
- Turn chicken over, pour curry mix over chicken.
- Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.