A really easy recipe for homemade cream crackers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Use an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Combine the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a bowl, stirring with a fork.
- 4Slowly add the cream while continuing to stir; mix well until the dough holds together in a ball (if the dough is still too crumbly, add another tablespoon of cream).
- 5Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and.
- 6roll it out to a thickness of about 1/8 inch.
- 7Using a cookie cutter or a large drinking glass, cut the crackers into 3 inch rounds.
- 8Place the crackers on the cookie sheet, and prick the center of each cracker twice with the tines of a fork.
- 9Bake on one side for 8 minutes, turn the crackers over with a metal spatula, and bake for 6 to 8 minutes more, or until the crackers have several golden spots and are slightly colored on the edges.
- 10Remove and place on a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 459.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g