Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
A really easy recipe for homemade cream crackers!
Make and share this Cream Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Use an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a bowl, stirring with a fork.
- Slowly add the cream while continuing to stir; mix well until the dough holds together in a ball (if the dough is still too crumbly, add another tablespoon of cream).
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and.
- roll it out to a thickness of about 1/8 inch.
- Using a cookie cutter or a large drinking glass, cut the crackers into 3 inch rounds.
- Place the crackers on the cookie sheet, and prick the center of each cracker twice with the tines of a fork.
- Bake on one side for 8 minutes, turn the crackers over with a metal spatula, and bake for 6 to 8 minutes more, or until the crackers have several golden spots and are slightly colored on the edges.
- Remove and place on a rack to cool.