Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I first made this recipe for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. I had so many compliments on it, I thought I'd post it. I hope people rave about it at your table too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter a 2 quart casserole.
- In a mixing bowl, combine corn, butter, corn muffin mix, French onion dip, eggs, salt, celery, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 40 to 60 minutes.
I'm not sure what I did wrong buy my casserole turned out more like corn beard and tasted very salty.