Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my husband's favorites
- 2 cups crushed crackers
- 2 cups creamed corn
- 1 pint fresh oyster, reserve liquid
- 1 cup whole milk
- Butter casserole dish, layer in cracker crumbs, 1 cup corn, dot with.
- oysters, and dot with butter, repeat layers.
- Sprinkle top with salt, pepper, and paprika. Dot with butter. Take.
- reserved oyster liquid and strain into 2 cup container, add enough milk to make 2 cups and pour over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour until top of casserole is brown.