Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This stuff is AWESOME!!! It is a recipe my family has eaten for years and I carry on the tradition in my home. I just made this for my best friend's wedding reception dinner and all of it was gone and everyone asked me how it was done. They were surprised at how simple it was to make.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen sweet kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or less)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Put corn in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add cream cheese, butter and milk.
- Stir continuously so the milk does not burn until all ingredients melt together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This was different, but good. Made exactly as directed and it made up quickly and made a great side along with fresh garden tomatoes. Thanks for the recipe.