Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are fun to make with the kids. Use coloured sprinkles and other decor to add a final touch!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine fklours, baking soda and salt.
- Beat eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add cream, butter and canilla.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Scoop tbsp on a cookie sheet and Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes until set.
- Transfer to rack and decorate as desired.