Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are a light and delicate cookie with a very nice flavor. Tint the filling and make for any holiday.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 heavy cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix butter and cream.
- add flour.
- Mix all together well.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out to 1/8" thickness and cut out.
- Place cookies on wax paper that has sugar on it.
- place cookies on baking sheet with sugar side up.
- Bake 7-9 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- While cookies are cooling mix filling ingredients together until smooth.
- spread filling on flat side of one cookie and top with another.
- Eat them up!