Recipe by Rooner
A good old down home country recipe. I developed this recipe from one that I found on this site. I modified it to fit the style of the people I made it for. It is GREAT!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (Cut into bite size pieces and brown or boil and shred chicken)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can low fat biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown or boil chicken.
- Add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and mushrooms to the chicken in a pan.
- Allow mixture to warm, careful not to burn.
- While mixture is warming prepare biscuits according to can directions.
- Serve mixture over biscuits and enjoy!