Recipe by Chalko
This is a family favorite. It is a great simple recipe, and very delicious. The better the ingredients, the better the taste, ie don't use margarine!
Top Review by CulinaryQueen
PAC Fall 2007 - We really liked this. I halved the recipe as there's only two of us and added some chicken broth for additional flavor and some fresh parsley for color. Served over pasta with sauted veggies (onions, peppers and mushrooms). Easy to put together. Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into strips and salt to taste.
- Melt butter; let it get hot in pan.
- Flour chicken pieces and brown them in the butter until they are fully cooked.
- Add milk and cream and cook on low (don’t let it come to a boil).
- Let it simmer until it is thick and eat over mashed potatoes or pasta.