Recipe by BakinBaby
A Quick, easy casserole made with frozen vegetables, soup and cream cheese. There are lots of ways to alter this recipe by using alternate soups, vegetables, etc. (update 12/08) after reading the reviews that some chefs thought this dish was too soupy, I made it again using 2 packages of frozen veggies, it wasn't soupy at all, so I've edited the recipe from 1 pkg. to 2 packages of veggies. I think this will correct the problem.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I think this is a nice, easy veggie casserole. I liked the creaminess along with the crunch of the crouton topping. I used the tiny croutons for this and I added fresh chopped onion. Even with the onions, it was just a little bland. Next time I'd add some additional seasonings and maybe a bit of sharp cheddar cheese. Thanx for posting!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cream cheese with vegetables
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare frozen vegetables as package directs. Cook until just tender as they will continue to cook as casserole bakes in oven.
- Place cooked vegetables in a large bowl, stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake 25 minutes at 375°F or until bubbly.