1/2 Photos of Cream Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
A Quick, easy casserole made with frozen vegetables, soup and cream cheese. There are lots of ways to alter this recipe by using alternate soups, vegetables, etc. (update 12/08) after reading the reviews that some chefs thought this dish was too soupy, I made it again using 2 packages of frozen veggies, it wasn't soupy at all, so I've edited the recipe from 1 pkg. to 2 packages of veggies. I think this will correct the problem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cream cheese with vegetables
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1Prepare frozen vegetables as package directs. Cook until just tender as they will continue to cook as casserole bakes in oven.
- 2Place cooked vegetables in a large bowl, stir in soup and cream cheese.
- 3Transfer to a greased 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle with croutons.
- 4Bake 25 minutes at 375°F or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 410.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
cream cheese with vegetables