1/4 Photos of Cream Cheese Wrapped Dill Pickles
8 hrs 20 mins
Totally addictive appetizer! Dill pickle rounds are the center of attention when wrapped in a blanket of cream cheese spread deli meat. An interesting appetizer I wanted to try after chef EnJenn3 described it in Topic of the Month thread. I searched and was surprised that the recipe wasn't posted here. I found different versions of it on Allrecipes and Cooks.com. I took both versions and spliced them together, based on my previous experience making similar appys, and here you have it. Herb-flavored spreadable cream cheese could also be used instead of regular. I got about 5-6 pickle rounds out of each pickle, but it will depend on how big they are to begin with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using paper towels, gently pat the pickles and the meat slices dry.
- 2Combine the cream cheese, sour cream & horseradish (if using), together in a small bowl.
- 3On a cutting board, or clean surface, lay out 1 slice of deli meat (if the meat is sliced thin enough to have holes, use two slices, one on top of the other) and gently spread with cheese mixture.
- 4Lay one pickle along the edge of the meat and roll up tightly.
- 5Repeat with remaining meat, cheese & pickles, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Before serving, slice pickles into 1/2-3/4 inch rounds with a sharp knife.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Wrapped Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: