Recipe by Santeria919
My Family really enjoyed these. They were so crisp and taste closely to those you get at the Chinese resteraunt. My boyfriend hates crab, but loved these.
Top Review by sanjmayoko
Tried this recipe and my husband loved it. I know he misses his dairy food, because I'm lactose intolerant. So I made a lot and freeze the rest. So whenever he feels like have a crunchy cheesy snack. I can just throw this into the oven. Just spray a little oil on the won ton before baking.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion
- 12 ounces crab
- 48 egg roll wraps
- frying oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large sauce pan.
- Mince crab and onion together.
- Mix ingredients all together leaving wraps to the side.
- Drop 1 teaspoons in center of won-ton wrap.
- Fold over won-ton corners and hold together with a little drop of water.
- Place in oil until golden brown.