Recipe by Oolala
From Favorite Brand Names Recipes Book. I was browsing and thought this would be tasty and easy appetizer to make. There is a 2 hour marination in soy sauce and then roll in the seeds!
Top Review by ChesterCopperPot
I think that I have Favorite Brand Names cookbook too! I made this same recipe a couple of years back when I was on a grilling party kick. My theme for the get-together was semi-Asian-ish, so I used this as an appetizer. It was surprisingly addictive.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, block style
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- cracker, assorted
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour soy sauce over the cream cheese block in a small dish, turning over serveral times to coat all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, tunrning the cheese block over often.
- Remove the cheese from the soy sauce and roll in the seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with crackers.