Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
my boyfriend introduced me to this dish & its a wonderfully easy appetizer that is sure to please!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package whole wheat crackers
- place the cream cheese on a microwave safe plate & place pesto in microwave safe bowl.
- heat pesto for 1 minute to heat.
- heat cheese for 30-45 seconds. just long enough to soften but not melt.
- pour pesto over cream cheese & top with pine nuts.
- serve with crackers.