Recipe by *Parsley*
This is my husband's favorite cookie. I always double the recipe so I have some for the kids because DH eats them as fast as they cool.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Mmmm....these are really delicious cookies! Unusual texture, chewy edges, soft middle. My cookies didn't look like the picture. They were thicker. I was out of walnuts so I used toasted pecans and would use them again and may cut back a little on the sugar, I'm trying to cut back were I can. Thanks for sharing this keeper recipe!
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml milk
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese and milk.
- Beat in sugar and vanilla.
- Gradually mix in flour. Stir in walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonful 2-inches apart on to ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until edges begin to slightly brown.