This came from Easy Delicious Breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 2In a small mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese and egg yolk mixture. Add egg yolk mixture all at once. Stir just until combined but still slightly lumpy.
- 3In a small mixing bowl beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Gently fold beaten egg white into flour and egg yolk mixture, leaving a few fluffs of egg white in the batter. Do not overmix.
- 4Pour half of the batter onto grid of a preheated, lightly greased waffle iron. Close lid quickly; do not open during baking. Bake according to directions. When done, use a fork to lift waffle off grid.
- 5Repeat with remaining batter. If desired, top with fresh fruit and yogurt.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 474.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g