- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion, with tops
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir milk, one tablespoon at a time, into cream cheese.
- Mix in mayonnaise, onions, horseradish, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in tuna.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with favorite crackers or veggies.