Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
So I decided one night to make super easy spaghetti but i wanted it creamier and meaty. With a twist i added cream cheese to store bought spaghetti sauce and vuola! it was a HIT with the fam and definitely a new go to mid-week night meal when I need to make something quick and delicious for dinner.
- on medium heat melt butter and add chopped onion to saute till soft and fragrant.
- Add in sausage and cook till browned
- add in pepperoni, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, salt and pepper to taste saute 2 minute stirring frequently to not burn garlic.
- Then add spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minute
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese in large chunks to fully melt and incorparate.
- Return sauce to med heat and simmer an additional 5 min,
- Serve over pasta of choice (Im a fan spaghetti ragatti).