1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches With Salad Burnet
No more soggy tea sandwiches! Salad burnet to the rescue! It has a mild cucumber taste but with far less water! ;) From gardenguides.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the butter on each slice of bread.
- 2*Note: due to salad burnet's delicate nature, it is not necessary or really possible to mince the leaves. Add them whole to the cream cheese.
- 3In a small bowl combine the salad burnet and cream cheese. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- 4Spread the cream cheese mixture on two slices of bread. Place other slices on top and cut sandwiches in half or quarters.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches With Salad Burnet
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: