Recipe by anmwong
MUST TRY!!! I had a sandwich similar to this at a cafe and it was very yummy! Adjust measurements to your preference. Some may find tapenade very salty and may want to use less.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
This was very simple and quite delicious. First I made my own tapenade: Recipe #373973. Lightly oiled and pan grilled sourdough baguettte from a local bakery, Nancy's cultured cream cheese, shredded baby arugula leaves and the tapenade. If I had had fresh basil on hand there would have been a whole leaf on each baguette piece. Next time for sure! Thank you, Chef of Many Numbers. It was an easy weeknight meal to prepare which included a simple citrus salad and leftover Recipe #452949
- 1 baguette or 1 bread, of choice
- 1⁄4 cup tapenade or 1⁄4 cup black olive paste
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup greens, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise.
- Spread tapenade evenly on one side.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on other side.
- Spread greens on top of tapenade.
- Layer artichoke hearts, tomato slices, bell peppers on top!
- Place baguette slice with cream cheese on top of the other slice, slice, and.