Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One word for this recipe, it's DELICIOUS. My in-laws love this dip.
- 12 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced plum tomato
- 1⁄3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄3 cup green onion
- tortilla chips
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper in large bowl; mix until well blended.
- Stir in salsa.
- Spread onto 10-inch serving platter.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving top with cheeses, tomatoes, green onions and olives.
- Serve with chips.
Made this for an office party. HUGE hit. Simple, easy to make & tastes great.