Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, and disappears.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jaryour favorite salsa
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 3 scallions, chopped very fine
- Using mixer, mix together sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Pour into clear glass dish, that will hold 7 cups.
- Pour salsa on top of sour cream mix.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the salsa.
- Cut up the tomatoes and scatter them on top of the cheese.
- Scatter the olives and then the scallions.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
So quick and easy! Thank you.
Made this last week for some friends and it was a hit. They took home the leftovers and finished them before bedtime - good recommendation. Thanks for submitting.
This is my favorite version of taco dip although I modified this recipe a little. I add just 8 ounces of sour cream to the 8 ounces of cream cheese because I like the dip to be a little more firm. Otherwise, the recipe is great!